- Show up to the gate with your ticket and ID.
- Wear shoes at all times.
- Bring sunglasses, hats and sunscreen.
- Lawn chairs and blankets permitted.
- Food permitted in plastic, disposable containers.
- No bottles, cans, coolers or outside beverages- only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer.
- No alcohol, grills, or glass containers into the venue or parking areas.
- No laser pointers or weapons of any kind.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No videotaping or professional cameras (changeable lenses).
With the addition of video screens, mosh pit area, and sculpture garden, we are pleased to announce that Merriweather has been nominated ‘Best Outdoor Venue’ by Pollstar for the second year in a row.
When will the band schedule be available?
Bands set times are posted on or Facebook page, Instagragram, and Twitter. however, if you sign up for the e-newsletter, you will receive the band info before we post to public
Will I be able to hear one band while others are performing on different stages?
This year at the festival, the bands will all perform on the Pavillion stage. Only one band at a time. There will be time in-between bands as well.
What time does the parking lot open?
The parking lot is accessible Saturday morning approximately 2 hours before showtime
Is there overnight parking?
Are outside beverages allowed in venue and can you bring outside food into venue?
No outside beverages. Personal food items in clear, disposable, non-glass container are permitted. (1 per guest).
Lawn chairs are permitted on most shows; however there are times when only lawn chairs with no legs (stadium seats) are allowed. Small blankets are allowed on most shows to occupy your personal space; please be courteous of your neighbor.
Are there in and out privalages ?
No re-entry at the venue